It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - New app Virtual PC was added

New app Virtual PC was added

Announcements forum to discuss the news and releases.

New app Virtual PC was added

Postby forumadm » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Was added Virtual PC application. It is now possible to run such webOS like Ghost, Startforce, Cloudo, Online OS, Lucid-Desktop inside windows4all.com.
forumadm
Site Admin

Re: New app Virtual PC was added

Postby ThePCKid » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Wow, Thats incredible!
ThePCKid

Postby Shantanu » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 am

Thats really nice...
Shantanu

Postby forstik34 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:14 pm

forumadm wrote:Was added Virtual PC application. It is now possible to run such webOS like Ghost, Startforce, Cloudo, Online OS, Lucid-Desktop inside windows4all.com.

:o
forstik34

Postby danielhb » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

In my SliveOS not exist any Virtual PC, where is it? not in start menu, not in desktop, not in applications for install (only stupids games). Internet Browser is? I don't think so. My Computer? neither...
So...
???????
Something else:
I've tried to install minesswepper and birdhunt... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd. Fail installation and is impossible deinstall.
In my opinion SliveOS is the worst cloud computing system.
danielhb

Postby forumadm » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi danielhb,

Virtual PC application was deleted due to restriction of external webOSes.

Your bug with installation can't be reproduced. Maybe you had a problem with internet connection. In any case I need more details about steps to reproduce it.

To uninstall program go to Control Panel, Uninstall tab.
forumadm
Site Admin

Postby theepicdude1337 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:47 pm

forumadm wrote:Hi danielhb,

Virtual PC application was deleted due to restriction of external webOSes.

Your bug with installation can't be reproduced. Maybe you had a problem with internet connection. In any case I need more details about steps to reproduce it.

To uninstall program go to Control Panel, Uninstall tab.

why did u remove virtual pc i whant it back and can u make it so we can download any file except .xap files etc. .exe files
theepicdude1337

Return to Announcements