It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - Project

Project

Announcements forum to discuss the news and releases.

Project

Postby jason » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Is this project dead?
jason

Re: Project

Postby Ildefonso » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi, People.

I'm very interested in this project.
Does It have some connection with Microsoft's staff?
Is there a new version that we can use in production line?
Is there a project sample which use SQL Server to save custom forms and its date?

How can we get this?
Ildefonso

Postby mryaj » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Is this project dead? I went on to codeplex and it states the project is dead?
mryaj

Postby jason » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:23 pm

This project is dead. You may want to try other open source os's eyeos is very nice.
jason

Postby forumadm » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 am

Windows4all.com project infringed some intellectual property rights. So it was closed.
But after a shot break and some changes SilveOS.com project is continuing development. It is based on windows4all engine.

This project is not connected with Microsoft Corporation.

Currently you see only alpha version. So there isn’t version that you can use in production line.
forumadm
Site Admin

Return to Announcements