It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
SilveOS.com • View topic - app ideas

app ideas

Post your links for applications that can be installed on SilveOS.

app ideas

Postby brtmn0 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:43 pm

hello, I am a great user of windows4all I am doing this in the webbrowser of it. :D
I have a some ideas for apps:
-better webbrowser(the webbrowser dont support evything what I like to have it)
-A download folder(for to download my own stuff like .rar files)
-a zip/rar thingy(for to open my donwloaded things)
-java support (for playing games)
-adobe flash player support( because what it have now have a very low fps and I went it better)
-a drive( for the installed games)
-a way to change your desktop image(I dont hate this one but I like to have my own)
-no silve instalation thing(for to support more devices then a pc and a phone)(I went to use it for my dsi/3ds with the webbrowser on it)
-a way to drag and drop icons (for more freedom of making my own desktop)
I hope you will understand why I went to see all those features later
brtmn0

Re: app ideas

Postby SilveosfanIA » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:31 pm

You are right.I would like all that you said.If they dont get it i would go mad.But that is not my point of view of getting mad.
SilveosfanIA

Postby TobiSmosher » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah, it would be really handy if you wouldn't need Silverlight. Because then you would also be able to use this on other operating systems, like Linux.
(There is something like silverlight for linux (moonlight http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight) but that doesn't seem to work.
TobiSmosher

Postby Ruslan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:11 am

Actually it's good but silveos is now beta. :( But there's an OS called oos! oos.cc/login.html! :D I'm using it and there are many features (but there is no win7 style :( )
Ruslan

Postby SilveOS_User » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:57 pm

I'd like an app that allows you to import/export files from PC to SilveOS, and vice versa...
SilveOS_User

Postby smobileworld » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Idea for regeditor for windows and policy editor for windows phone.
smobileworld

Return to Suggested apps for SilveOS