It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - how to upload my local file to silveOS?

how to upload my local file to silveOS?

Discuss about anything related to SilveOS.com that doesn't fit in the other forums below.

how to upload my local file to silveOS?

Postby cestial » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:01 pm

here's my first visit to silveOS, it's quite impressive... :D
but when i stepped further, i cannot find the way to upload my file from my own computer to silveOS...please help...
cestial

Re: how to upload my local file to silveOS?

Postby forumadm » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Silverlight 3 applications run in security sandbox. So you can't directly access you local file system from SilveOS. Uploading also is not possible in alpha version.

In current version you can only use clipboard to pass some information to webtop.

It will be possble to access "My documents" folder after release of next version of SilveOS that will be based on new Silverlight 4 technology.
forumadm
Site Admin

Postby pethkaqeni » Wed May 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Nice job to every one!

But i'm curiose to know when it could be possible to upload my local files, or more direct, when silverlight 4 will be developed!
pethkaqeni

Postby forumadm » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:12 am

Silverlight 4 has been released. SilveOS.com will move to Silverlight 4 to the end of June.

Thanks.
forumadm
Site Admin

Postby jamison1 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

I now know that silverlight 4 has been released but I still don't know how to upload files. Can anyone help me?
jamison1

Postby forumadm » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:57 am

Uploading files from local PC feature is not ready yet. You can only upload files that were created inside SilveOS.
forumadm
Site Admin

Postby Reel » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Hello,

Please, update, did you add upload function?
Reel

Postby Malina » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice work, but please when is the upload capability be ready? I am eager :idea: :!:
Malina

Postby forumadm » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Unfortunately it won't be in nearest future.
At first we are concentrating on Silveos Phone (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store ... e7d1fa76f8) and planning to release SilveOS Store for Windows 8.
forumadm
Site Admin

Postby tsquare » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Has the development of SilveOS ceased or what? Because it doesn't appear any real improvements have been made for quite awhile. It would be nice if they planned on further developing SilveOS. It is a nice idea, and I'm sure plenty of people would use it. Of course I'm sure they'd limit the amount of free space you are able to have in the cloud. You could even combine SkyDrive with it, and have it share the amount of data capacity you have available. Otherwise I don't think many people are going to use it, because as of right now, there really aren't many applications I could think to use this for, without those features of which we've all been waiting to become available.
tsquare

Return to General Discussion