It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - SilveOS is not dead

SilveOS is not dead

Discuss about anything related to SilveOS.com that doesn't fit in the other forums below.

SilveOS is not dead

Postby Krun007 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:02 pm

This awesome application will never die. It looks abandomed, but it is not. I will always use it. I will do my best to promote it.
I hope it'll rise from ashes, because this awesomeness will never be underated. Whenever you think nobody uses this and it just takes web space, trust me, I am using it.

-Greetings
Krun007

Re: SilveOS is not dead

Postby scarroll39 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 pm

i feel the exact same, i love this app. i hope i can get more people to join. allso if you have a windows phone you can get the app.
scarroll39

Postby cats » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:51 pm

I feel this, too :!:
Tabby cats 2013
cats

Re: SilveOS is not dead

Postby artadams » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Yes it is...
artadams

Return to General Discussion