It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
SilveOS.com • View topic - Virtual PC ????

Virtual PC ????

Discuss about anything related to SilveOS.com that doesn't fit in the other forums below.

Virtual PC ????

Postby ankur_1105 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

what is the virtual pc feature in the browser OS...why can't I use any of them ??
why is it not on the installed Windows.......
plz answer my query.
thanx.
ankur_1105

Re: Virtual PC ????

Postby forumadm » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

Virtual PC allows you to run other webtop solutions like Ghost, Startforce, Cloudo, Online OS and Lucid-Desktop.

Virtual PC application based on Internet browsing core. But it isn't available in out of browser version due to Microsoft Silverlight limitation.

So Internet Explorer and Virtual PC is available only in online version of windows4all.com.
forumadm
Site Admin

Postby ankur_1105 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 pm

So Why can't I run any of them?
Every time I enter the default user-name and password either it gives me an error........"invalid user name/password",
Or keeps on initiallizing........
what to do??
ankur_1105

Postby Joel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:36 pm

What Web OS you tried to run? What browser and operating system do you use?
All web os’es are required some time to initialization.
Also every web OS have their own requirements to browser. You can check it on support site.
Joel

how to open virtual os ??/

Postby brajkumar » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:54 am

i'm using ubuntu(linux) .... i hav install moonlight software (equivalent to silverlight in xp) ..... how to open virtual xp in my browser(i'm using chromium as my default browser) ... pls reply .. :?: :?: :?:
brajkumar

Postby Joel » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Unfortunately, Moonlight doesn’t support all Silverlight functionality. So some functionality can be missing in current release of Moonlight.
Joel

Return to General Discussion