It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - is this going to be open source?

is this going to be open source?

Discuss about anything related to SilveOS.com that doesn't fit in the other forums below.

is this going to be open source?

Postby fred_ » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 pm

Do you plan and if so to release source?
fred_

Re: is this going to be open source?

Postby forumadm » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:02 am

Full source code for silverlight application isn't available for this project now. Currently you see only alpha version. We are planning to release source code after passing beta stage.

But now you can track changes at http://windows4all.codeplex.com
forumadm
Site Admin

Re: is this going to be open source?

Postby tschroeder250 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm

What is the source code release status? I went to codeplex but the project was closed and I couldn't find silveos on there.
tschroeder250

Return to General Discussion