It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
SilveOS.com • View topic - how to carry it around on usb

how to carry it around on usb

Discuss about anything related to SilveOS.com that doesn't fit in the other forums below.

how to carry it around on usb

Postby mbvg » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 pm

i know u can go onto the site each time but i was wondering if u could carry it about on usb and just open the file on a new pc connected to the internet.

any help on this would be appreciated
mbvg

Re: how to carry it around on usb

Postby Joel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Unfortunately it is not possible to carry it on usb. You can create out of the browser local copy as described in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15
Joel

Return to General Discussion