It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
SilveOS.com • View topic - Out of Browser application

Out of Browser application

Let us know if you encounter any problems using SilveOS.com

Out of Browser application

Postby steve » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 am

The Out of Browser app is not working for me guys. I have tried using Firefox, IE8 and Chrome to open the SL OS desktop and install it. I do get the installation window with its options for start menu and desktop, and after clicking OK, I do get the start icon on my desktop, but nothing happens when I click on it.

I have uninstalled the application each time before I reinstall it.

Thanks.
Steve
steve

Re: Out of Browser application

Postby Joel » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Thank you for post. This bug was fixed. Out of browser app is working now.
Joel

Re: Out of Browser application

Postby fond42518 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 am

When you install, be sure to at least have either the Quicklaunch shortcut (works better) or the Desktop shortcut (sometimes doesn't work), and use the shortcut, not the application itself. The application itself WILL NOT RUN unless you use the shortcut.
fond42518

Return to Bug Reports