It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
SilveOS.com • View topic - Links open in browser outside silveos

Links open in browser outside silveos

Let us know if you encounter any problems using SilveOS.com

Links open in browser outside silveos

Postby Tasaar » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi, I noticed something odd.
Whenever I click a link on the site https://www.flashback.org/ it opens the link in Chrome, instead of inside the virtual OS
This happens for both the browser version and the installable version

Example: https://www.flashback.org/sp28512944 click the link in his post
Tasaar

Re: Links open in browser outside silveos

Postby fond42518 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 am

I HATE this, and I wish this could be fixes very soon . The only workaround I found was to right-click the link and select copy link address (or highlight and copy), then open up a new browser and paste it in. :cry: :geek:
fond42518

Return to Bug Reports