It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - Been beaten to it!

Been beaten to it!

Tell us about your first impressions. What do you like, what don't you like?

Been beaten to it!

Postby ShmueliEnglard » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:06 am

I was messing around with Silverlight (I mostly do client side coding) and I came up with the idea of making Windows Online (cheesy but it was a working title). Then I go to silverlight.net to get some help with a problem I'm having and guess what I find! This! Which by the way I think is great! Any chance I could get in on working on the system?
ShmueliEnglard

Re: Been beaten to it!

Postby Joel » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Thanks.

It is developing catalog of freeware Silverlight applications that will be run in SilveOS.com. The release probably will be in May. Any external apps are appreciated.
Joel

Postby ShmueliEnglard » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 am

Ok, I think I'll do that. Anything I need to know about making Apps for SilveOS?
ShmueliEnglard

Postby Joel » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:23 pm

This should be standard Silverligh 3 application. Current version of SilveOS doesn't support resources that are defined in App.xaml or Generic.xaml. So you should define resources on page level.
Joel

Postby ShmueliEnglard » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 am

Ok, thanks...workin on some as we speak!
ShmueliEnglard

Postby Interpic » Thu May 10, 2012 9:37 pm

I know how you feel been working on this idea since 1995. lol.. o well..
Interpic

Return to Share your first impressions!