It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - Using the Window control in any Application

Using the Window control in any Application

If you have an idea that makes SilveOS.com better, please post it here.

Using the Window control in any Application

Postby Marc » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 am

I'd love to use the Window control in my own applications.
As an application developer I don't know what size my datagrids should be and I can imagine that my customers (the users) may want to change their size, depending on what they are doing and on what else is on the page. The same applies to the position. In Rich Internet Applications there are typically several controls, one of which has the primary focus at any one time. So the size and position of controls should be adaptable. A Grid with splitters is still too limiting. However, if I wrap each control in a window control that can be repositioned and resized, I give my customers what they need. Silverlight supports this very well because the controls themselves stretch to fill the window control (by default).
For this scenario it would be great if the minimize, maximize, and close buttons could be made invisible easily, and if minimize caused the window to become an icon. Nice to have: docking like in Visual Studio.
Marc

Return to Suggestions and Ideas