It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
SilveOS.com • View topic - what are all features you are interested in OS in IE??

what are all features you are interested in OS in IE??

Forum to find support on creating new applications for SilveOS.com.

what are all features you are interested in OS in IE??

Postby RangaMadhu » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Great work!!! and I love to say that in next few years this is going to change the coroporate world a lot.
For common user OS is at their door step to use from any of the screens like TV or mobile or any device which can host broswer .

Please keep posting the features which we think are most useful for any user which can be used on Broswer alone.

I see that
1. User login and authentication to specifically store his own personal data on OS.
2. Create documents and share with authenticated users by providing just url.
and lot more to be posted by other users.

thanks
RangaMadhu

Re: what are all features you are interested in OS in IE??

Postby xpure » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Weel congratulations for the wwonderfull ideia lots of os but all very heavy... great ideia...

What we need here is the two things you said and at least some storage space even if just for pictures and docs some portability is always nice.

But the most importante one is user id and private desktop

Keep up the good work,very good indeed fresh and clean.
xpure

Return to Applications Development