It's not accustomed that a man gets to rolex replica accommodated one of his heroes, but on February 23, 2003, I was one of those advantageous few. While accessory the Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, in Florida, I had the amusement of replica watches activity Paul Newman. I had been a fan of his movies as a child, and if my attraction for Rolex evolved, I, like abounding others, gravitated to the Daytona. During our conversation, we candidly discussed Rolex, and his affiliation to replica watches uk the Daytona. He was aswell able to allay a amount of rumors, and myths. But first, a little history on the Daytona.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_display.php:1277)
SilveOS.com • View topic - Out of browser support in Windows4all.com

Out of browser support in Windows4all.com

Post your tips and tricks for every-day use of SilveOS.com so the rest of the users can take advantage of them.

Out of browser support in Windows4all.com

Postby forumadm » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Silverlight out of browser allows websites to build even closer, persistent relationships with customers. It enables the application to be placed in a restricted store on the user’s machine; and then provide a link directly to it from the user’s desktop or start menu. An application can now be easily found on the user’s desktop or start menu, and launched with a single click.

When you right-click the windows4all.com, you get the opportunity to launch it out of the browser:

OutOfBrowser.png
OutOfBrowser.png (112.68 KiB) Viewed 12000 times

Launching out of the browser supports actually installing desktop and start menu items as well:

OutOfBrowserInstall.png
OutOfBrowserInstall.png (45.93 KiB) Viewed 12000 times

Once out of the browser, the title bar is shown appended with the source of the .xap file

OutOfBrowserDesktop.png
OutOfBrowserDesktop.png (104.68 KiB) Viewed 12000 times

All programs are available in desktop version of windows4all except Internet Explorer.
forumadm
Site Admin

Re: Out of browser support in Windows4all.com

Postby David1234 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

You don't have to go to windows4all.com to do this - you can do it normally on SilveOS.com. But that otherwise is a good point. ;)
David1234

Return to Tips and Tricks